Knox Zero2 outdry gloves
- Goat leather construction
- Kangaroo leather palm for increased abrasion resistance
- Primaloft 115g thermal liner
- Knox scaphoid protection system
- Knox wrist & cuff sliders
- Low profile cuff for easy fit
- OutDry wind and waterproof membrane
- Waterproof zips used throughout
- Velcro wrist closure system
- Visor wipe on left thumb
- Stretch panels on fingers and thumb for comfortable fit
- Silicon print on fingers for improved grip
- 3M reflective piping
The first manufacturer to produce a waterproof motorcycle glove using OutDry technology, arguably the most advanced wind and waterproof technology on the market. Conventional waterproofing involves inserting a membrane between the outer shell and inner lining. This leaves a gap between the shell and the waterproof barrier where water can accumulate leading to discomfort and unwanted distraction. The OutDry system is based on a patented lamination process in which the waterproof and breathable membrane is bonded directly to the glove's external shell, creating a unique body which seals the stitching and any potential water entry point. This lamination process also blocks the wind on the glove's outer surface, reducing wind chill and preventing the circulation of cold air inside the glove which reduces it's thermal properties. A layer of warm air therefore develops, dramatically reducing the risk of condensation from perspiration, maintaining a stable and comfortable hand temperature.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!