Knox Zero3 MK2 Winter Gloves
Featuring superior technical materials. Unique Knox Seal which is 100% waterproof, Primaloft® thermal insulation, Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle protection and Patented Knox Impact Scaphoid Protection System – SPS.
Made from tough goat skin with a durable water repellent film, the waterproofing is enhanced by a new highly breathable and 100% waterproof ‘Knox Seal’. This has been designed to ensure the fingers do not pull out when the glove is taken off – a frustration for so many riders.
The Zero3 MkII also features soft Knox Micro-Lock impact protection on the knuckle, wrist and Scaphoid Protection System.
- Goat skin shell construction with Durable Water Repellency
- Knox Seal – 100% Waterproof and highly breathable insert with stay-fix lining that ensures the glove lining does not pull out of the fingers.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Primaloft Gold insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- New soft Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle with tough fabric, floating knuckle giving ultimate comfort and protection.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Micro-Lock padded cuff.
- Touch Screen technology on the thumb and first two fingers.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S – 3XL
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!