How can customers use and gain loyalty points?
- Customers will earn and then be able to spend their loyalty points by default when completing an order of any value.
- For every €1.00 spent a customer will get 1 loyalty, point excluding delivery
- *Points cannot be awarded/stored using guest checkout and cannot be applied after.
How long should the points remain valid for?
- 12 Months
- This is based on their last order date, so every order will extend the validality of the points for this amount. So for example if a customer has 100 points which expire next month but they place an order today it will extend the validity of their first 100 points plus their new points for another 12 months.
Which order status should be set for the loyalty points to be awarded to the customer?
- The customer will be told on checkout that they will get X amount of points, the points will be awarded when the order is updated as completed.
- Points can be used in the checkout area when completing a new order, the option we be given to use these and the discount breakdown will be shown, they can also alternatively be kept and accumulated.
- In order to receive and use points an account needs to be opened so the points can be stored, by using quick checkout options you will bypass this feature and not receive any points from your order.
- Points can only be used via orders made on this site.